Website Workforce Staffing Zambia
- Understanding of petroleum engineering, construction methods and safety regulations specific to fuel storage facilities.
- Proficiency in project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and resource management to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate risks associated with building fuel tanks, such as environmental hazards, regulatory compliance and safety concerns.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to effectively engage with stakeholders including regulatory agencies, contractors, engineers and local communities.
- Knowledge of quality control processes to ensure that the fuel tank meets industry standards and specifications.
- Understanding of HSE protocols and procedures to maintain a safe working environment and prevent accidents or environmental incidents.
- Capability to address unforeseen challenges or technical issues that may arise during the construction process.
- Ability to lead and motivate a multidisciplinary team, fostering collaboration and productivity towards achieving project goals.
- Familiarity with contract negotiation, administration and compliance to effectively manage relationships with contractors and subcontractors.
- Knowledge of local and international regulations governing the construction and operation of fuel storage facilities, ensuring full compliance throughout the project lifecycle.
Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management or related field. Specialized training or certification in project management (e.g., PMP – Project Management Professional) is highly beneficial.
- Significant experience in the petroleum industry, ideally with a focus on construction projects related to fuel storage and distribution.
- Understanding of petroleum engineering principles, fuel storage technologies, safety regulations, and environmental considerations.
- Proven ability to plan, organize and executive complex project within budget and on schedule. This includes skills in risk management, procurement, resource allocation and stakeholder communication.
- Familiarity with local and international regulations governing the construction and operation of fuel storage facilities, including environmental, safety and zoning regulations. Must be a member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com