Website Xodus 31 Zambia Limited
We are looking for a skilled Welder to cut and join metals and other materials at our facilities or construction sites. You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision. Your job is important as it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure.
To ensure success as a Metal Fabricator, you should have knowledge of industrial metalwork, a good eye for detail, and mathematical skills. Ultimately, Knowledge of different kinds of metal and their properties is essential.
- Constructing base templates if necessary.
- Measuring and marking out cutting and bending lines.
- Design patterns and models for a welding project using specifications contained in a blueprint
- Fabricating and constructing metal components.
- Grinding and finishing completed products.
- Performing quality checks on completed products.
- Conforming with state and company safety regulations.
- Completing job reports.
- Craft / Trade certificate in Metal Fabrication.
- 2-3 years proven experience as welder/metal fabricator
- Ability to read blueprints and recognize welding symbols and specifications
- Ability to use variety of tools and equipment.
- Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude
- Flexible and able to learn other skills
- Ability to lift and manipulate large metal objects.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
Interested Candidates must send their applications and CVs to [email protected] on or not later than 24th of September, 2020 or WhatsApp +260967722823. You can also visit our offices at Plot F23A, Makeni Konga, Lusaka, Zambia.