Website Xodus 31 Zambia Limited
Summary of position:
The role entails carrying out interior designs for both domestic and commercial buildings, generating leads and sales opportunities to meet the company’s growth plans and be able to meet sales targets and manage communication with the customers, ensuring all customer inquiries are attended to. Creates weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports and projections. Meets monthly sales targets.
- Planning all aspects of the kitchen design and sales process
- Manage all kitchen design communication and incorporate latest design trends and demonstrate flair and creativity.
- Meet with clients both residential and corporate to discuss all aspects of creating, remodeling or updating their interior design.
- Advise clients on the materials, colours, patterns, cabinets, counters, flooring and appliances.
- Visits customers to get measurements and do site surveys, take relevant notes to draw up plans and mock-ups based on client needs or requirements.
- Develop and process accurate quote estimates to the kitchen design and design specifications including installation costs.
- Exhibit flexibility and creativity in overcoming kitchen design obstacles and problem-solving
- Manage and maintain sales leads, keeping it updated and staying in contact with the client and closing sales within timeline.
- Microsoft office proficiency especially Excel
- Proficient in design software either a Kitchen specific software or computer-aided design such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, ArtiCAD etc.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Adapts to changing customer needs and expectations
- Adapts to market changes
- Can confidently make hundreds of cold calls a week/month
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in Interior design. Architecture or a related field
- At least 1-2 years of Kitchen Design sales experience
Interested and potential Candidates must send their applications to [email protected] You can also visit our offices at plot F/1998, Corner of Mungwi & Kasupe Rd, Sikale Buidings, Lusaka west.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org