Website Yalelo Limited
Zambia's #1 Fish
Yalelo Ltd is a fast-growing aquaculture business which farms Tilapia bream on Lake Kariba in Siavonga and distributes them to Lusaka and the rest of Zambia. The company’s fast growth and dynamic team contribute to an overly exciting workplace. We are currently seeking the services of a:
Position: CCTV Monitoring Supervisor
- Operating and responding to all aspects of Control Room including CCTV, Radar System, emergency response. E.g. Radio Checks, Fire, and emergency alarm system
- Making appropriate pro-active and reactive responses and coordinating emergency situations on site.
- Managing the intercoms from the farm area entrances and offering information on all security sites’ locations.
- Observing designated premises through CCTV systems.
- Pick up early indications of problems pertaining to security and safety and respond appropriately by alerting various stakeholders.
- Assist with supervision of Patrol Guards & Stock Checking Attendants withing the Security team.
- Monitoring movement of all employees/visitors on site.
- Assist the security Team Leader in devising strategies that help in strengthening the security of the firm.
- Leading emergency response team in terms of any emergencies.
- Performing investigations under the guidance of the Team Lead
- Conducting inspections for physical and safety hazards.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with credit or better in English and Mathematic
- Diploma in ICT, CCTV Monitoring, or other related qualifications.
- 2-3 year+ direct work experience operating Security surveillance systems including CCTV systems.
- Ability to supervise a team of Security personnel.
- Comfortable with office tools including Microsoft office tools.
- Good report writing Skills
All applications to be addressed to
The Human Resource Business Partner- Production,
Siavonga Production Site.
Note: Attach application letter, NRC and Grade 12 certificate, CV, craft certificate and any other qualifications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com