Website Yalelo Limited
Zambia's #1 Fish
Yalelo is looking for a hardworking, proactive, and organized individual to fill the position of Assistant Stores Controller.
Are you an A-player, highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual, with a passion for stores management? Then you are what we are looking for to fill this role.
Location: The role will be primarily based in Lusaka.
The Right Fit candidate will:
- Receive and check in deliveries from suppliers to be despatched to internal customers.
- Allocate appropriate storage space in accordance with stock control and space utilisation policies.
- Receives enquiries and orders from internal customers, and communicate delivery dates and other relevant information.
- Prepare requisitions, consignments and other despatch documents.
Check requisitions against stock records and forwards to issuing department.
- Adjusts stock records as orders are received, reports on damaged stock and prepares requisitions to replenish damaged stock.
- Support regular inventory audits and keep updated inventory audits.
Analyse supply chain data to ensure the uninterrupted availability of stock.
- Placing and receiving orders to replenish stocks as needed.
- Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
- Maintaining and updating daily dispatch records, as well as purchases and pricing reports.
- Effectively and accurately dispatch stock between Warehouses, Stores and Production facility.
- Assess received product integrity and quality.
Diploma in Business/CIPS or related field.
Good data analysis skills and attention to detail.
NB: This role involves heavy lifting.
If this, is YOU, we would like to hear from you today!!!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org