Website Yalelo Limited
Zambia's #1 Fish
COMMERCIAL SERVICES MANAGER
Yalelo is looking for a switched-on and results-driven Commercial Services Manager to work closely with Retail Operations Managers, Commercial leadership, and cross-functionally to assure a high level of enabling support across our retail network and assure a well-functioning environment, that delivers an exemplary customer experience and secures the long-term success of the business.
Location: The role is based in Lusaka, however regular travel nationwide is required. The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Agree and document performance targets with key stakeholders and cascade these to direct reports.
- Oversee and supervise the quality of work of reporting line structure to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Be responsible for the ongoing improvement, and continued development, of our Strategic Facilities Maintenance Plan.
- Inculcate a culture of continuous improvement in auditing, and compliance against regulations, standards, and controls by examining and analysing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; and recommending opportunities for strengthening internal frameworks.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement work practices and systems; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Develop policies and procedures in order to build and sustain high levels of performance by the Commercial Services department.
- Manage relationships with key third-party suppliers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact when there are high-level internal customer issues related to infrastructure, equipment, effective running of facilities.
- Forecast requirements; prepare budgets; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
The Commercial Services Manager Must Have:
- Business Acumen.
- Highly effective organisation and planning skills. Strong Leadership Skills.
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Keen attention to detail and high level of integrity.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Over 3 years of relevant work experience.
- People Management experience (preferably working with technical and/or multidisciplinary teams).
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!! TO APPLY: Click Here