Website Yalelo Limited
Zambia's #1 Fish
Yalelo is looking for a curious and enthusiastic fast learner to support the D&A Team with data cleaning, processing, and reporting as Data and Analytics Associate. This position reports directly to the Data and Analytics Team Lead and occasionally to the Head of Data and Analytics.
This position is based in Lusaka.
- Learn and master key data visualization tools and skills (including PowerBI, Excel, Thinkcell, etc.)
- Support D&A lead with conducting end-to-end analyses
- Provide training
- Ensure recurring reporting is completed on time
- Run projects to improve efficiencies or transparency
- Key reports completed on time and in full, SharePoint clean-up project
- Visualize critical performance indicators across the business
- Support ad-hoc analyses conducted to inform strategic decisions across the business
- Support ad-hoc training to facilitate the proper use of reporting business tools
- Monthly Business Review; PVA; Sales KPIs; Daily Executive Report; Supply Chain Dashboard; etc.
- Successful implementation of new processes and/or reporting
- Margin, ASP, and volume analysis
- Bachelor’s degree, in statistics, finance, or a related quantitative field
- Basic knowledge of statistics, accounting, and data manipulation (incl. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 0 – 2 years of experience in data analysis
- Proactive, committed and hardworking
- Pays attention to detail
Core Behavioral Competencies:
Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member.
Communication: Respectfully listens to others to gain a full understanding of issues.
Results Orientation: Motivated by success and passionate about working and achieving higher results.
Teamwork and Cooperation: Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals.
Please include the job title in your application subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org