Website Yalelo Limited
Zambia's #1 Fish
Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated and energetic self-starter with experience to work as a Demand & Supply Planning Officer under Commercial Operations Department.
The Right Fit will:
- Managing daily sales planning consolidated reports to feed into route plans and stock picking reports.
- Responsible for managing all Production challenges to meet forecasted plan for both fresh and frozen.
- Find interim solution to reduce the effects of the supply challenges.
- Responsible for ensuring that all stock (Fresh & Frozen) coming in from production and within Lusaka is accounted for.
accordingly and communicated to the sales team including customers to make orders.
- Takes orders from all customers and prompt feedback on the delivery date and time.
- Closely collaborates with the Sales Team in generating orders to meet forecasted sales demand.
- Responsible for demand tracking and fulfilment.
- Responsible for building dynamic sales forecasting models with various assumptions to help guide and plan for production and highlight. expectations to the sales team on a (3-12 months) time framework.
- Responsible for Identifying various variables that need to be considered and decide how to collect the data needed when building forecast models.
- Assists other team members using in-house systems and provide support required including training meetings were needed.
- Ensures effective communication around complex concepts surrounding all in-house systems with vendors, customers, co-workers, and management.
- Incorporate production and the procurement team on a weekly/monthly view on what needs to be procured to ensure materials do not run out.
Should at least be a data-oriented individual.
Must have a minimum of a diploma in any supply chain or related field, a degree will be an added advantage.
Experience in a similar role will be required.
Meeting Supply requirements is demanding, and the successful candidates must be available to their team on weekends (except while on leave).
If this, is YOU, we would like to hear from you today!!!