Website Yalelo Limited
Zambia's #1 Fish
Yalelo is looking for a hardworking, proactive, and organized individual to fill the position of Distribution Coordinator.
Are you an A-player, highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual, with a passion for supply chain management? Then you are what we are looking for to fill this role.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to receive, store and dispatch inventory. You should also be able to work with colleagues to accomplish tasks in a timely manner. Our ideal candidate should combine excellent communication skills and a strategic mindset.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Carry out and implement delivery management strategies to meet client needs and maintains standard operating procedures to ensure the safety and security of company assets and human capital
- Improve the Impact of transportation delivery on the overall supply chain and logistics frameworks
- Be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity & be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Ensure coordination within the distribution team through distribution plans and work shift management
- Work with Distribution Optimization engineer to achieve best-in-class distribution
- Have past job performance that reflects dependability, maturity, initiative & the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Be responsible for the unloading of outbound shipments, orderly stacking of products, and the picking of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of quality
- Be able to work as a team to achieve prescribed objectives
- Anticipate, communicate, and resolve internal and external issues that could affect the warehouse optimization
- Have knowledge of Yalelo’s procedures, processes, policies, and quality standards
- Ensure that deadlines are met daily and improve truck turnaround time
- Be responsible for managing time efficiently and effectively to coordinate workload and maintain operational intensity
- Have basic mathematical knowledge Have the ability to manage priorities
- Be detail orientated
- Have good organizational skills
- Diploma in Transport and Logistics or equivalent
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management experience
- 2 years of relevant work experience preferably working in FMCG industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
Please Include the job title in your application’s subject line.