Website Yalelo Limited
Zambia's #1 Fish
Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated and energetic self-starter with experience in working in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods(FMCG) Industry to work as a Warehouse Shift-Controller.
The Warehouse Shift-Controller will be managing inventory, coordinating operations, and ensuring an accurate database is maintained.
The right Fit will
- Ensures effective utilization of warehouse areas and assures proper loading, unloading, stocking and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of finished goods in order to prevent product damage and avoid occurrence of pilferage, accidents and occupational Hazards.
- Effectively monitors flow of goods and implements First – in – First – Out (FIFO) method in the use of raw materials and in dispatching of finished goods.
- Ensures accuracy of product inventories against system records by ensuring cycle counts are conducted on a periodic basis following appropriate guidelines released by Finance department.
- Evaluates and analyses inventory variance.
- Ensures the integrity and completeness of all inventory control and warehousing records and manuals.
- Ensures safe, timely and cost-effective maintenance of warehouse equipment, fixtures and fittings.
- Develops and implements business process initiatives to optimize departmental operations in accordance with overall business objectives.
- BSc/BA in Supply chain business or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in similar roles managing teams and leadership.
- Experience in FMCG Industry will be an added advantage.
- An eye for detail and proficient in Excel.
Meeting Supply requirements is demanding, and the successful candidates must be available to their team on weekends (except while on leave).
If this, is YOU, we would like to hear from you today!!!