Website Yalelo Limited
ZAMBIA'S #1 FISH!
Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual based in Mazabuka to fill the following position:
Merchandiser x 1.
Are you an A-player, highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual, with a passion for customer service then you are what we are looking for to fill this role.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Merchandise stock
- Provide superior customer service
- Be actively involved in store operations from stock receipt to stock control to housekeeping to customer experience management
- Bear responsibility for the safe-keeping of company assets
- Provide custodianship of the cold supply chain for our highly perishable product
- Maintain accountability for result achievement
- Ensure HSE guidelines are adhered to, ensuring the safety of customers
- Communicate all promotional material and keep all branding to high quality
- 18+ months’ work experience (preferably in a structured environment)
- Physically fit and able to carry weights in excess of 20kgs
- Ability to meet and exceed set goals
- Computer literate with experience of POS terminals (preferred)
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Welcoming, and responsive to customer needs
- Analyzing sales, customer relations and forecasting market demand
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
Please note that Mazabuka residents will be given first preference.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re the one, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!! To Apply, follow this link – Job Application: Merchandiser – Mazabuka
Be sure to clearly state which Position you are applying for and mention www.gozambiajobs.com as your source of this advert
NOTE: Yalelo does not require any fees nor do we use any agents in our recruitment process.