Website Yalelo Limited
Zambia's #1 Fish
Yalelo Ltd is a fast-growing aquaculture business which farms Tilapia bream on Lake Kariba in Siavonga and distributes them to Lusaka and the rest of Zambia. The company’s fast growth and dynamic team contribute to a very exciting workplace. We are now seeking to employ local people to fill the positions of:
Position: Farm Services Superintendent (01)
Reporting to: Production Operations Manager
- Ensure critical farm equipment is operational all the time and recommends repair and maintenance of farm buildings and equipment where necessary.
- Develop reports pertaining to equipment, materials, and production; keeps records of security incident reports and investments.
- Fill in and regularly update Risk Analysis Matrix (threat, likelihood, impact, level of vulnerability, level of risk)
- Analyze all risks relating to company assets protection, employee safety, harbour operations safety and collaborates with relevant teams to mitigate the risks.
- Submit and present weekly, monthly and quarterly company assets protection report to the assistant production director
- Supervision of Night Duty Coxswains to ensure they support Security Operations on the lake and manage relationship with the security team (terms and conditions).
- Oversee the analysis of harbour areas and facilities and recommends modifications that will improve safety and efficiency of the area, ensuring the safe operation of the harbour, channels, docks, and mooring spaces
- Oversee the Landscaping and Cleaning teams to ensure the surrounding areas are clean to maintain a healthy environment.
- Review, drafts and obtains signoffs on SOPs and policies relating to Farm Services Management.
- Manage administrative affairs of the team such as leave days, timesheets, and any other work-related needs.
Employment Contract: Permanent
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Farm Management/Operations, Production Operations Management, Security Management or other related field of study.
- Experience in stakeholder relationship management, farm operations and general supervision preferred.
- 3-5 years direct work experience preferably with multinational companies (FMCG, manufacturing or mining desirable).
- With sound risk management knowledge and ability.
- Familiarity working with local law enforcement and managing diverse stakeholders.
All applications to be addressed to
The Human Resource Business Partner – Production,
Siavonga Production Site.
Email Address: [email protected]
Note: Attach application letter, NRC and Grade 12 Certificate, Diploma certificate, CV and any other qualifications [email protected]
Interested candidates should bring their applications to Yalelo Limited to the email or send their applications to the email [email protected] before close of business on Friday 2nd December 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted