Website Yalelo Limited
Zambia's #1 Fish
Yalelo is seeking a Refrigeration Technician to complete various tasks pertaining to the operation of refrigeration units in our production unit.
The role is based in Siavonga.
The Right-Fit candidate must have minimum 2 years experience working with the following units:
- Sindice flake ice machine
- Snow blast freezer
- Servicing Blitzer compressors
- Overhauling Blitzer compressors
The Refrigeration Technician Must be able to:
- Understand the principles of Refrigeration.
- Understand compliance standards.
- To diagnose problems and make repairs to refrigeration equipment.
- Replace parts and run tests to ensure the systems are working properly following repairs.
- Charge Refrigerant, detect leakage, braze copper to copper, flare copper pipe tubing, install and commission a new installation refrigeration unit.
- Follow a checklist of parts and operations that need to be tested during a routine inspection of existing equipment, such as compressors, condensers, electrical connections, and motor operations.
Minimum Qualification & Competences:
- Craft Certificate-Refrigeration/Cold Chain Maintannce
- Minimum 2 year experience of Refrigeration maintenance in an industrial environment.
- Knowledge of work and safety rules & regulations
- Local Statutory Safety and Environment regulations and procedures
- Strong computer knowledge mainly Word and Excel.
This is a full-time position, and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends including rotational shifts.
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
To apply for this job please, please send a cover letter, CV, academic and professional Qualifications to Human Resources Business Partner – Production via email at [email protected].