Africa's fastest growing fintech start-up!
What are we launching?
Instead of launching first with an agent based network such as our previous ventures in Malawi and Uganda, we are first going to start by selling through urban based smartphone merchants (smartphone merchant shops). We want to understand in the quickest and least stock intensive way – how customers in each respective country repay their loans and can we become the biggest sustainable smartphone financing company in Africa.
Who we are looking for?
You will be managing a portfolio of smartphone merchants of which you will drive their collections(repayments), customer support, sales support and anything that your merchants may need to succeed as a business. Yellow will equip you with the tools and support. You will succeed in this role if you have strength or interest in running your own business currently or one day and love to take full ownership of a project. You should have a curious and creative mind, be eager to learn and build on your business acumen, as well as being able to address matters with pragmatism and practicality.
- Long-term orientated
- Performance based
- Great Communicator
- Happy to work with technology
- Very comfortable communicating (Speaking, Reading, Writing) in English
- If applying for Rwanda, must be able to speak and write Kinyarwanda, French an advantage
- Able to communicate effectively upwards to Senior Management
- Have strong leadership skills
- A go-getter, not shy at starting a conversation with merchants and customers
Remuneration and benefits
- Performance based salary
- Exponential growth path within the company
- A rare opportunity to make an impact in the world by working with a world class startup
To apply for this job please visit www.yellow.africa.