Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, etc.)
- Search for new client leads.
- Manage relationships with existing customers.
- Conduct market research (analyze competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A car and drivers license is an advantage
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Prior experience in B2B sales desired.
- Fluency in English and any other local languages
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and motivation.