Zamaka Services & Solutions Limited
Zamaka Services & Solutions Limited is a company incorporated in Zambia specialising in Safety, Production and Security technology products and services within the mining, industrial, agriculture and domestic sectors. We are currently looking for an energetic, highly motivated, experienced and self-driven Boiler Maker.
- Craft Certificate / Advanced Certificate in Metal Fabrication or better.
- Grade twelve (12) General Standard of education certificate (GSCE)
- No less than three (3) years’ working experience as a boiler maker, preferably in the mining environment
- Registered and valid member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ)
- Computer literacy will be an advantage
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Very strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail is vitally important
- Problem solving
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience in fabrication from complex drawings
- Must be able to communicate problems and / or issues in layman’s terms
- Adherence to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as any other regulations as required by the company and / or its customers.
- Must always be co-operative and communicative
- Always maintain a positive interaction and professional work ethic through effective, honest communication with supervisors, peers, and operations personnel.
- Must be able to perform all work in a safe and timely manner to client standards and specifications.
- Maintain work records.
- Ensure allocated jobs are always completed to a high quality and standard
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area both during and after completing a job/task
- Any other duties as directed by the Direct Supervisor
- Team player
- Safety minded
- Upholding Quality
- Problem Solver
- Time and attendance
- Must be willing and able to perform standby and overtime when required.
- Must be able to work with minimum Supervision.
- Potential exposure to noise and dust.
- Working at heights and / or confined spaces
- Move to break down sites and perform diagnostic troubleshooting as and when required
Applicants may be subjected to:
- Security and / or Police Clearance Check
- Competence Assessment,
- Qualifications and Reference Checks.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment medical.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any further communication from us within one week from the closing date, please assume your application as unsuccessful.