Zamaka Services & Solutions Limited
Zamaka Services & Solutions Limited is a company incorporated in Zambia specialising in Safety, Production and Security technology products and services within the mining, industrial, agriculture and domestic sectors. We are currently looking for an energetic, highly motivated, experienced and self-driven sales representative.
- Grade twelve (12) General Standard of education certificate (GSCE)
- Degree in Sales and Marketing is a prerequisite
- No less than 3-5 years’ working experience in the mining and / or industrial sector
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Passion for sales
- Uncompromising desire to provide outstanding customer service delivery is a must
- Must be able to work with minimum Supervision.
- Own reliable vehicle
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Very strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail is vitally important
- Problem solving
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience in customer relations and after sales service
- Must be able to communicate problems and / or issues in layman’s terms
- Adherence to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as any other regulations as required by the company and / or its customers.
- Must always be co-operative and communicative
- Development of new customer relationships and the strengthening of existing customer relationships.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered and maintained.
- Implement Sales Plan & objectives
- Profitable sales results through customer engagement, of both existing and new customers.
- Develop long term relationships with all customers
- Well managed sales administration function for operational performance reporting.
- Sales and Marketing plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meet agreed targets
- Promoting the organization’s presence throughout Zambia.
- Effective engagement of internal departments to ensure all aspects in terms of delivery are covered and met, especially the Product Support department to ensure after sales support is of the highest standard
- Sales activities undertaken in accordance with the company guidelines and Code of Conduct.
- Any other duties as directed by the Direct Supervisor
- Team player
- Safety minded
- Upholding Quality
- Problem Solver
- Time and attendance
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any further communication from us within one week from the closing date, please assume your application as unsuccessful.