Zambeef Products Plc
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Patrolling assigned areas, checking for fires, vandalism, suspicious activity or persons or safety/fire hazards.
- Investigating and/or reporting hazards, unusual or suspicious circumstances to Chief Security Officer for correction or follow- up actions.
- Checking doors and windows of buildings to ensure they are tightly closed and locked; notes in written log any unlocked doors/windows; submits information to supervisor.
- Assisting any persons in the building or on grounds needing directions or Company information.
- Escorting people/property to desired destination when monies, documents or safety of property or persons are a concern
- Responding to alarms and dispatched calls; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Grade 9 or 12 certificate with at least five O level
- Relevant Pre-Job Experience: On the job training
The Required Attributes Include:
- Communication Skills: be able to communicate in efficient and clear manner
- Decision Making
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their applications letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
Note: Female candidates are first priority.
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 13th February, 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@zambeef.co.zm