ZAMBEEF PRODUCTS PLC
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
PLUMBERS – ZAMHATCH (2)
Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Installs, repairs and maintains plumbing systems and components
- Maintains all building codes, installation requirements and relevant legislation requirements
- Administers and schedules plumbing work
- Reviews building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials
- Ensures all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes
- Ensures all installations, repairs and maintenance meet environmental protection
Required Qualifications are:
- Grade 9
- Technician/ craft/ trade test certificate in plumbing
- One-year experience.
Required Attributes Include:
- Able to plan day’s work
- Good analytical thinking
- Technically adapt
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9th May, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.