ZAMBEEF PRODUCTS PLC
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution, and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal-opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER – MPONGWE (1)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Ensuring design specifications according to documents and drawings are adhered to.
- Filing all documentation coming forth from site management and safety controls. (Contractors safety file)
- Establishing control points of quality management on all site works and enforcing quality checks and verification.
- Managing and Coordinating all site contractors.
- Documenting all progress payment targets and submitting reports at such time if contractual targets are met.
- Coordinating surveying at all critical areas of precision layout and stub setting.
- Ensuring contractors adhere to all safe working conditions.
- Ensuring all relevant drawings are on-site for verification.
The Required Qualifications are:
- Full Grade twelve (12) certificate with five (5) credits.
- Civil / Structural / Mechanical engineering degree or diploma.
- Experience in managing and supervising construction sites or projects.
- Member of the Engineering Institution of Zambia
- Technical knowledge of construction drawings and machines i.e., Excavators, compacter, etc.
The Required Attributes Include:
- Ability to work in a pressured and deadline-driven operating environment
- Ability to self-manage workload and work independently
- Detail-orientated with the technical aptitude and ability to perform tasks accurately and comprehensively
- Results-driven, a bias for action, and a passion for excellence
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with external customers, management, and all levels of associates
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with external customers, management and all levels of associates
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9th March 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org