Zambeef Products Plc
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold-chain food products and Agribusiness Company in Zambia and one of the largest in Southern Africa. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution, and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed, and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
- Accurate and timely accountability of Zambeef PLC Group Inventory in accordance with IAS 2
- Ensuring accuracy in the inventory records and report any discrepancies to Management
- Monitoring inventory movements and ensure compliance with company policies
- Monthly reconciliations of physical stock figures against soft copies and ensure that system (Pastel) figures tie up with valuations
- Ensuring that all stock sheets are collected and signed off by respective Managers
- Performing monthly price tests
- Performing monthly, quarterly and yearly throughputs
- Attending to external and internal audit queries
- Conducting physical stock count and housekeeping for all Zambeef divisions
The Required Qualifications are:
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits or better including Mathematics and English
- ZICA, ACCA/CIMA Diploma in Accountancy
- Member of ZICA
The Required Attributes Include:
- Strong, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed process and analytical ability
- Strong verbal / analytical reasoning ability
- Results driven, bias for action and a passion for excellence
- Ability to self-manage workload and work independently
- Ability to work in pressured and deadline-driven operating environment
- Detail-orientated with the technical aptitude and ability to perform tasks accurately and comprehensively
- Operational and Process excellence.
- Compliance, Governance and Ethics.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB: Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 13th February 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com