Zambeef Products Plc
Zambeef Products PLC (“Zambeef”) is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa; which gives our employees a sense of pride. Zambeef attaches great importance to the development of its employees. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement. We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
Group Learning and Development Manager
The successful candidate will responsible for the below:
- Partner with business leaders in the divisions to identify skills and competency gaps by conducting assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps.
- Identify human capital development initiatives that respond to the specific needs of the business
- Prepare development plans and priorities those plans that are key in driving business strategy for the long term in order to drive sustainable growth.
- Recommend and implement learning and development solutions aligned to the business objectives.
- Design and develop programmes and curriculum, partner with both internal and external subject matter experts to achieve defined training, learning and development objectives.
- Establish, maintain, and track individual competency acquisition progress and ensure this is linked to the delivery of performance outcomes.
- Budget and control finances relating to learning and development costs
- Ensure that Individual training records electronically maintained and reflect competence growth.
- Ensure return on investment analysis is done for all learning and development programmes as well as identify and quantify training spend to outcome or productivity.
- Ensure sufficient calibre and cadre of graduate trainees for business needs.
- Develop and maintain a formal programme for trainees / apprentices with a detailed curriculum of learning interventions leading to described competence.
- Ensure that development plans are available for all key personnel identified on the Succession Plan
- Identify, manage and maintain vendor/third party training providers.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following requirements: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant Social Science Degree
- Minimum 7 Years in a senior learning and development role
- Proven track record of successfully carrying out learning and development initiatives that drives measurable human capital development.
- Influencing and facilitating skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experienced in ensuring skills acquisition and evaluation
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to the undersigned not later than Friday, 3rd June 2022
The Group Head – Human Resources
Zambeef Products Plc
Private Bag 17
Email address: [email protected] (Reference the Job Title in the subject)
(Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be communicated to). Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality, females are therefore encouraged to apply.