Zambeef Products Plc
Feeding the Nation
IT TEAM LEAD – HEAD OFFICE (1)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the below:
- Managing the Helpdesk and Service Technicians with responsibility for over 100 retail stores
Technician scheduling/reports within Zambeef Group
- Dispatch coordination of IT equipment for Zambeef group
- Preventive Maintenance planning for Zambeef group and Retail shops
- IT Sites/Retail stock planning report
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Troubleshoots networks, storage, servers, cabling, databases, operating systems and applications
- Makes recommendations for software/hardware based on research in support of procurement efforts, when appropriate.
- Network Installation and Configurations
- Liaise with Area Managers on IT related issues for (97 retail stores)
- Equipment by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair;
- High level network management. VLANs configuration and troubleshooting.
understanding of Cisco hardware, troubleshooting & configuration;
- Email server support running on Microsoft Exchange 2019 and Zimbra
The Required Qualifications are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computing & Information Systems
- More than 10 years’ experience in IT
- Cisco Technologies.
- Microsoft Technologies
- Infrastructure support
- Server support
The Required Attributes Include:
- Customer Service orientated.
- Operational and Process excellence.
- Ability to work in pressured and deadline-driven operating environment
- Ability to self-manage workload and work independently
- Detail-orientated with the technical aptitude and ability to perform tasks accurately and comprehensively
- Results driven, bias for action and a passion for excellence
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with external customers, management and all levels of associates
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their applications letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE GROUP HEAD – HUMAN RESOURCES
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
Email: [email protected]
NB. All internal applicants are required to get approval from their Heads of Departments before applying for the job. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 18th November, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.