Website Zambia Airways (2014) Limited
The New Wings of Africa
JOIN OUR TEAM
Number of Vacancies: Three (3)
Contract Term: 3 years renewable based on performance.
Deadline for Submission: 19th May 2023
Start Date: ASAP
Position: First Officer at Zambia Airways Limited
Zambia Airways (2014) Limited is a National Carrier incorporated in 2014 with the aim of boosting international trade and tourism in the country. Zambia Airways is a Joint Venture (JV)between the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC)and Ethiopian Airlines (ET).
The National Airline now invites applications from suitably qualified Zambian Citizens with relevant experience who are professional, innovative, energetic, passionate and performance driven to fill the following position:
FIRST OFFICERS B737NG/ Q-400
- Age: Not more than 60 years old
- Must hold current and valid JAA, FAA, ICAO or equivalent ATPL/CPL
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- Current B737NG/Q-400 co-pilot type rating.
- Last flight on B737NG / Q400 Copilot within 12 months.
Minimum flight experience
- 1500 hours total time
- Minimum of 250 hours on Type rating.
- Qualities necessary to live up to the mission and values of the company.
Application: To apply please email cover letter, curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications a s single PDF file to: [email protected] with ‘’First Officer” as the subject of the email
NOTE: The closing date for applications is 19th may 2023 at midnight. Please note that only shortlisted candidates for the interview will be contacted.