Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone (ZCCZ)
ZCCZ is an economic zone on the Copperbelt
Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone Development Limited (ZCCZ) is the 1st declared MFEZ in Zambia by the Zambian government. We are working to develop two Multi-Functional Economic Zones in both Chambishi and Lusaka through the construction of infrastructure and the attraction of Foreign Direct investment.
- Prepare important organizational documents.
- Order office supplies.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level: anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Take dictations.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying binding, scanning, etc.
- Coordinate office procedures.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have a full grade 12 certificate
- Degree in Business Administration or any other related field at an accredited institution.
Applications that meet the above should send their COVER LETTER, CV, and QUALIFICATIONS as ONE DOCUMENT to [email protected]