Website Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone (ZCCZ)
ZCCZ is an economic zone on the Copperbelt
Job Title: Truck Operation Coordinator
People that meet the following responsibilities and qualifications are eligible to apply
Zambia-China Economic & Trade Cooperation Zone Development Limited (hereinafter referred as ZCCZ Ltd), is a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, Chapter 388 of the Laws of Zambia with its offices located in Chambishi and Lusaka East MFEZs.
ZCCZ Development Ltd. is the developer of ZCCZ, which is the 1st declared MFEZ in Zambia by the Zambian government. We are working to develop two Multi-Functional Economic Zones in both Chambishi and Lusaka through the construction of infrastructure and recruitment of foreign investment. ZCCZ is fully committed and dedicated to the promotion of economic development and employment creation among the indigenous Zambians through its huge investment. The Company intends to extend its business to Haulage and Freight Logistics services.
- Responsible for monitoring the operation of our company’s vehicles, including location, technical status, task completion, expected return time and other information;
- Timely monitor the vehicles, report the vehicles not in the monitoring status to the team leader in the first time, and record the work;
- Registration of daily vehicle monitoring information;
- Review and reclaim the driver’s bills (freight tickets, road and bridge fees, accommodation and other bills);
- Daily statistics and summary of vehicle operation and report (vehicle attendance, freight volume, vehicle repair and other information).
- Coordinate the activities of staff members by effectively and efficiently handling scheduling and work assignment duties.
- Coordinate the intricate logistical details of projects to ensure on-time project delivery.
- Ensure that all staff are working in compliance with the company’s procedures and protocols.
- Maintain accurate operations materials and documents for reference purposes
- Record and update operational information of all projects and program participants in the company database.
- Ensure legal standards are set and maintained and best practices.
- Relevant educational qualifications full grade 12 certificate and training in transport logistics and freight management bachelor degree or above from an accredited institution.
- Member of Zambia charted institute of logistics transport holder of CILT certification as an added advantage.
- Work experience: at least 3 years working experience in freight management with IT knowledge and excellent knowledge of Microsoft products (word; excel: PowerPoint.
- Workability: Have the strong executive ability and certain ability of organization, communication and coordination, have daily English communication ability, proficient in office software, serious and responsible for work.
- Have an active, positive response to a variety of challenges and time pressures whilst still maintaining accuracy.
- Physical condition: In good health.
Applications that meet the above should send their credentials to [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com