Website Zambia Institute of Mass Communications
The Zambia Institute of Mass Communication (ZAMCOM) was established under the ZAMCOM Act of Parliament of 1996 to provide Communications and Media training and production services. ZAMCOM has recently been undergoing a corporate renewal and is currently implementing a new strategic plan aiming at repositioning the organization to be financially viable and independent.
ZAMCOM is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following position;
In the Executive Director’s office.
To be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Director’s office.
- Full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate
- Minimum Typing Speed 45/55 wpm and Shorthand speeds 90/100 wpm
- Diploma in Secretarial
- Computer skills – Word, excel. Power point
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Member of the Professional Secretaries Association of Zambia will be an added advantage.
OTHER SKILLS AND PERSONAL/BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Well-presented and spoken
- Enjoys dealing with people daily and is tolerant of discourteous people, polite but assertive
- Respectful and honest
- Proactive, reliable and self-motivated
Applications accompanied by photocopies of certified academic and professional qualifications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae giving at least three (3) traceable references should be sent to;
The Executive Director
Zambia Institute of Mass Communications Educational Trust
Plot 3529 Government Road
P.O Box 50386 RW
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED