Website ZambiaPostal Zambia Postal Services Corporation
Serving Everyone, Everywhere
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons wishing to be considered for the position of Manager – Estates and Properties to be based at Headquarters – Ndola.
The Manager Estates and Properties will report to the Head Estates and Properties and will be directly responsible for the line management of the Estates and Properties Department.
To assist in the management all aspects of the Corporation’s Estates and Properties, and to provide a physical support environment and commensurate with the Corporation’s Objectives.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
1. To be responsible for the billing of both commercial and residential property in order to ensure timely collection of rentals for the maximization of rental income.
2. To prepare standard business and residential premises leases, achieve accuracy and ensure adherence by all tenants and landlords.
3. To prepare lease registers for both commercial and residential property.
4. To process and update leases when they expire.
5. To ensure that buildings are inspected on commencement of new lease agreements and surrender of property and to prepare a comprehensive report.
6. To prepare Quarterly rental income reports.
7. To issue timely rent advices for rented property, and follow up with Accounts and Finance for payment.
8. To regularly do valuation of the property to ascertain current value for office space and residential space.
9. To obtain specifications and quotations for various requests received in the department from other departments such as requests for office furniture, office equipment.
10. To prepare and update tenant schedules, this should be done in liaison with Area Managers.
11. To be responsible for the sourcing and acquiring of residential accommodation for Directors and commercial office space.
12. To negotiate rent increments from landlords for the rented premises and determine rental values for the leased-out institutional properties.
- Full grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Real Estate Management (A Master’s degree will be an added advantage)
- Membership to a relevant professional body
- At least four (4) years’ experience from a previous similar position
Mode of application
Interested candidates should submit their application letters, detailed C.V’s and all relevant Academic and Professional Qualifications to:
The Senior Manager Human Resources
Zambia Postal Services Corporation
Headquarters, 17/18 Arusha Street
P.O Box 71845
Closing Date: 6th June, 2023