ZAMBIAN BREWERIES PLC
Zambian Breweries Plc is a subsidiary of the AB Inbev and is the leading beverages company as well as the franchise bottler of The Coca Cola Company in Zambia. We seek innovative and ambitious professionals to drive performance in a dynamic, challenging and stimulating work environment. We therefore invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
Local Area Representative (Lusaka X6)
The successful candidate responsible for the following:
- Performing count and recording of stock in the tables as well as identifying stock deviations to (model stock) and report to Sales Representatives
- Optimising product availability and ensuring that sales are made observing the FIFO principle, checking labeling, pallets and general cleaning of the storekeeper
- Identifying outlet´s needs (stock, branding material) and ensuring distributor selling price compliance
- Identifying and suggesting introduction of new brands of SABMA portfolio to achieve sales and market share target.
- Influencing clients pre-order and reporting the actions taken by the competition to better plan and act on the market
- Identifying new potential customers and confirming orders and sales on a daily basis.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following requirements:-
- Grade 12 certificate
- Preferably relevant tertiary education- diploma in sales/ marketing/ business management
- At least 2 years in a related field Ability to communicate well
- Must be a team player
- Ability to adhere to instructions, work in shifts with minimum supervision and action oriented
- Sober mind, self-starter, physically fit and honest
- Must be willing to work outside Lusaka, in areas such as Livingstone, Monze, Petauke, Chipata and Monze
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to the [email protected] not later than 19th April 2019.
“Bring people together for a better world”