Website Zambian Breweries
ZAMBIAN BREWERIES PLC
Zambian Breweries Plc is a subsidiary of the AB Inbev and is the leading beverages company as well as the franchise bottler of The Coca Cola Company in Zambia. We seek innovative and ambitious professionals to drive performance in a dynamic, challenging and stimulating work environment. We therefore invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
Company Nurse ( Ndola X1)
The Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of injury and illness is done on site
- Referrals done via Clinical Officer for more complicated cases and follow ups with local hospitals done.
- Assist in Medical Surveillance and annual Medical examinations for all food handlers.
- Assist in conducting Baseline/Pre-placement and exit medical examinations as required.
- Home based care provided for the chronically sick. Assisted in facilitating Medical retirement for employees with chronic ill health.
- First Aiders Activities monitored i.e. including meetings
- All HIV/AIDS programs monitored and support of peer educators attained.
- Pre-haart and Haart interventions initiated and monitored.
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- A full grade Twelve certificate
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Practicing License
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Self-motivated, numeric and excellent interpersonal skills
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to the [email protected] not later than 6th January 2021.
(Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be communicated to)
“Zambian Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.”