Zambian Breweries Plc is a subsidiary of ABInBev one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. We seek innovative and ambitious professionals to drive performance in a dynamic, challenging and stimulating work environment. We therefore invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
Process Control Engineer (x1)
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following: –
- Managing, Designing, co-coordinating and implementing the installations of new process control systems within Brewing, Utilities and Packaging.
- Ensuring sustainable integrity and stability of the Control and Automation infrastructure and proactively recommend best practices within the Control and Automation Arena.
- Supporting and developing staff.
- Supporting the achievement of the Company’s strategic goals and manufacturing goals
- Keeping abreast with technology in the control and automation space
- Adapting to on-going changes in control and automation software
- Increasing customer satisfaction
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes.
- Grade 12 certificate with 6 credits
- Engineering Degree in Electronic, Electrical, Mechatronic Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
SUBMISSSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to [email protected] not later that 12th April, 2019.