Zambian Home Loans
Job Title: ICT MANAGER
About the Role
The ICT Manager will oversee the development, implementation, and use of technology. Areas of responsibility include the full range of information systems and telecommunications activities, including determining user requirements, recommending practical solutions, and leading organisational-wide efforts to improve the effective use of technology. The ICT will be responsible for ensuring the integrity and security of all technology systems that support customers as well as end users. He/she will be expected to learn emerging technologies and resolve any issues involved in integrating new technologies with existing systems.
- Responsible for the complete ICT functionality of ZHL
- Responsible for all networking, connectivity, and implementation
- Responsibility for all ICT projects
- Responsible for internal ICT policies and procedures
- Responsible for the management of all servers, and the regular backing up thereof.
- Responsible for the purchasing of all ICT requirements, including printers, scanners, copiers, printer cartridges and ensuring we have sufficient stock of all items
- Responsible for providing support and training to staff on all ICT related matters, including internal ICT policies and procedures
- Responsible for the preservation of company assets through regular servicing of all machines
- Responsible for the management of internal security controls, including anti-virus and software updates, restricting access of certain sites and prevention of external threats
- Responsible for maintaining asset registers of all ICT equipment and management thereof
- Responsible for the implementation and management of all telephone and data lines
- Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance, good housekeeping as well as safe custody of all company property.
- Responsible for the administration of the company’s systems namely Sage 200 and Acquire Loan Management System (LMS)
- Responsible for the accuracy of LMS output reports such as interest, amortisation schedules and other loan related charges.
- Responsible for the ICT security functions of the company.
- Responsible for the financial controls in the ICT department in line with the company procurement policies
- Responsible to assure all ICT procurement is done at best advantage to Zambian Homeloans’ in terms of price, solutions and quality
- Responsible for the continual drive to cut ICT costs through innovation and improvement of ICT processes
- Responsible for continual improvement of all ICT services to the Internal and External clients
- Responsible to ensure ICT services meet and exceed business goals
- Responsible to liaise with senior management and ensure that the ICT strategy, vision, and mission at all times support ZHL business strategy, vision and mission
- Responsible to do continual research to establish trends and innovation in the micro lending industry and ensure that ZHL is at the forefront of the industry players
- Responsible to ensure good communication between ICT and business
- Monitoring and management of all ICT services including WAN and LAN connectivity
- Manage all Service level agreements both internally and externally
- Ensure a seamless, unified ICT experience for all ICT users
- Responsible for any additional tasks instructed by Management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- Diploma in accounting will be advantageous.
- Microsoft Server Cloud Services Certified
- Microsoft AD certified will be advantageous
- Cisco Administration (CCIA) certified will be advantageous
- Project Methodology Certification
Send applications to [email protected] by 25th November, 2022.