ZAMNET COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS LTD
SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
ZAMNET Communication Systems is an Internet Service Provider offering Internet, Email, Domain services, Hosting and Networking Solutions, Web Development, Software Development, and ICT Consultancy across all market avenues that include Corporate, SME and Home use.
ZAMNET’s vision is to be the leading provider of quality Internet, Information and Communication solutions.
We are recruiting for Sales and Marketing Executive
Sales & Marketing Executive
- To generate Sales revenue in assigned Zones of Kitwe market through effective route planning
- By identifying customer needs and aim to provide Internet services and other related solutions for customer satisfaction.
- Customer prospecting and engaging Corporate and SME organizations for sales acquisition
- Achieve sales acquisition set targets on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Promote company products and services by effective use of word of mouth, distributing brochures and fliers to new and existing clients.
- Monitor market dynamics, gather intelligence and prepare weekly reports.
- Diploma in Commerce, Marketing or equivalent from recognized learning Institution. A Bachelor Degree is an added advantage
- 3 year’s experience in customer service, sales management or trade execution preferably within IT industry or FMCG Environment.
- Driving License is a Must have
- Full Grade twelve certificate.
- Good knowledge of ICT and FMCG sales procedure
- Fluency in English
- Good Computer skills and internet user skill
- Product/service selling Knowledge
- Implementing/Coordinating sales initiative and acquisition
- Influencing/advising customers on company products & services
- Problem solving/designing solutions sales related issues arising in the course of work to the satisfaction of customers.
- Planning routes, sales promos & initiatives motivating customers in order to improve sales
- Reviewing/ Evaluating sales progress and reporting
Interested candidates should send their applications and CV to:
Email: [email protected]
Closing date: 4th September, 2020