Zebesha Mining Limited
1. Position: Responsibilities include running of all mining operations and blasting activities, coordinate With processing operation.
Zebesha Mining is an indigenous Zambian firm, Mining Copper and Cobalt in Mwinilunga, Northwestern Province. Its head office is in Kitwe copperbelt.its scheduled to resume operation before end of 2018 hence the need to engage a suitable candidate to fill up the position of Mining Manager to be based in Mwinilunga.
- Full grade 12 Certificate.
- Mining education is a Degree in Mining
- 5 years experience in mining operations
- Strong knowledge in open cast mining
- Holder of a blasting license. (BL)
- Substantial experience in a multi-displinary environment.
- Must be a member of EIZ
- Must be willing to stay in Mwinilunga
Only Candidates meeting the above qualifications should send their CV together with application letters and certificates to [email protected]
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing date for submission is 20 October 2018.