We are seeking a skilled and experienced HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our dynamic and growing organization. As an HRBP, you will be responsible for aligning HR strategies and initiatives with business objectives to support the overall success of the company. You will serve as a strategic partner to management and employees, providing guidance and support in all areas of human resources.
- Serve as a strategic partner to Management, providing guidance and support on HR initiatives, policies, and procedures
- Collaborate with Management to develop and implement HR strategies that align with company goals and objectives
- Provide support to managers on performance management, employee relations, and employee development
- Conduct investigations and provide guidance on complex employee relations issues
- Payroll Management
- Provide guidance and support to employees on HR-related matters, including policies, remuneration and benefits, and performance management
- Execute people change enablement plans for any major changes faced in the area including communicating with employees, line managers, and trade union representatives.
- Maintain a weekly tracker of all outstanding issues in respective departments and ensure the closure of action points
- Participate in promotion assessments and recruitment interviews.
- Ensure that the performance review process is understood by line managers and employees and embedded in the business by conducting coaching sessions together with the training department to provide the necessary training.
- Be the first contact for Grievances from employees and liaise with the Line Managers on Grievances. Maintain a Departmental tracker for all Grievance Cases.
- Advise line managers on the requirements of the discipline, capability, and grievance processes and monitor their adherence to it.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 4+ years of experience as an HRBP or in a similar HR role
- Strong knowledge of HR laws and regulations
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment is preferred
If you are a results-oriented HR professional with a passion for driving business success through effective HR strategies and initiatives, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
send your applications to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com