To provide efficient and professional support to the day-to-day operations of the Company by driving trucks on international trips per instructions and procedures issued by Company management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and carry out deliveries of goods across international borders, ensuring timely and safe transportation.
- Inspect the truck before and after each trip to ensure that it is in good working condition.
- Maintain accurate records of deliveries, including the weight of the cargo, the distance traveled, and the time spent on the road.
- Adhere to all transportation regulations and safety standards.
- Communicate with dispatchers and other team members to coordinate delivery schedules and ensure that deliveries are made on time.
- Conduct routine maintenance on the truck and report any issues to management.
- Adhere to customs regulations and complete all necessary documentation for international shipments.
- Navigate through unfamiliar territories and manage unexpected obstacles or delays.
- Assist with loading and unloading of cargo, as needed.
- Minimum Grade (9) Certificate
- Have the ability to read and write
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in international/ cross border driving
- Be a Zambian citizen with a Green National Registration Card NRC.
- Have a valid passport
- Have valid CE, PSV GD license
- Age between the ages of 25 and 55
- Have traceable proof of previous work experience
Applications Must include
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae with 3 traceable referees
- Copy of NRC
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Copy of Covid 19 vaccination certificate
- Certified Police fingerprints (obtained after Oct 2022)
- Any other supporting documents
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org