Number of Vacancies: 2
REPORT TO: Fleet Operations Manager
We are looking for x 2 Road Freight Controller – Tracking officers to join our team and support the daily operations of our company
1. Monitoring of 400+ trucks on both local and international routes using online tracking systems
2. Sending pre alerts to all borders and offloading points.
3. Receive and send ITE’s (Instruction to escort) on trucks to be escorted
4. Collect information on departed and standing trucks on their respective routes and destinations
5. Update Fleet operations manger with position on trucks, delays, incidents, accidents and standing time
6. Ensure that all breakdown, delays, incidents, accidents are reported to the client on time and appropriate action is taken
7. Prepare all necessary tracking reports
8. adhere to strict procedures relating to high level of security and safety
Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
Effective oral and written communication skills
Ability to analyze information
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Full Gade 12 certificate
Diploma in Transport & Logistics, Business Administration or related field
Membership at Zambia Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (ZCILT)
Excellent computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, internet) and database management
At least 1 Year of work experience
Must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
Must be able to work independently as well in a team and be self-assured.
ONLY candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.