Position: Regional Coordinator
Department: Agent Operations
Compensation: Negotiable Based on Experience
If you love working in a dynamic environment where the demands are high, where you will be challenged every day and where you will get to work with the best of the best, then this role is for you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Effectively support, coach, grow and performance manage a network of emerging entrepreneurs within an appointed region while acting as Brand ambassadors who delight customers and advocate the Zoona brand.
- To operationalise agent and teller support & growth. To assist agents to build a sustainable and profitable business and expand.
- Create, Submit, and Execute a monthly budget in line with forecast, finding savings where possible.
- To be a Zoona Brand Ambassador in this Customer Facing role
- Maintain Zoona Brand and Execute Zoona Brand Activations:
- Provide insights to the Hub
- Develop and Grow the Zoona Network
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED Soft Skills:
Zoona is a customer-centric business meaning that understanding and delivering against our customer needs is the core of what we do. We are therefore looking for individuals who are self-controlled, self-motivated, who embrace diversity, and who are curious and hungry to learn. Specifically, RC must be:
Open-Minded, Curious and a Problem Solver:
- Be willing to listen to, acknowledge and learn from other points of view that may differ with their own;
- Proactively inquire and seek to find out information from people who differ from themselves;
- Develop respectful and courteous relationships with their customers and teammates regardless of their differences or similarities;
- Embrace diversity and treat all people fairly and equally;
- Display an interest in understanding their customer’s needs;
- Keen to learn and gain a comprehensive understanding of the Zoona system;
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Self-Motivated, -Aware, – Controlled and Proactive:
- Constantly search for ways to go the extra mile with customers;
- Able to manage their thoughts and emotions and energy when required;
- Organized and good planners;
- Zoona ambassadors who uphold and enhance the Zoona values at all times;
- Can work with minimum supervision;
- High level of Integrity;
- Take exceptional care in their own appearance and the outward appearance of the Zoona brand;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Self-motivated and eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
An Excellent Communicator and Relationship Manager:
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Able to provide feedback and share insights;
- Be able to to motivate, manage and handle conflict;
- Ability to communicate with all levels of customer and staff (Tellers to Managers);
- Proven Experience in Relationship Management;
- Good team player.
- Has outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines;
- Possesses excellent planning & reconciliation skills.
- Excels at execution;
- Understands the power of flawless execution.
Qualifications And Experience:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products – Use of electronic performance management tools bonus;
- Flexible to work or Relocate throughout Zambia;
- University degree or applicable experience/ studies;
- Proven work experience in Sales & Operations;
- Accounting & Auditing Skills is an added advantage;
- A Clean Class-C Driver’s License above two years a bonus.
- Values fit:You must live and breathe Zoona’s values of Being Real, Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Commitment, Togetherness, and Fun in both your professional and personal life.
- Multiplier leader:You must be a consistent A-player and Multiplier leader who is never satisfied with the status quo and constantly seeks to learn and improve.
- Flexible and Agile: Ina rapidly growing company like Zoona, the only constant is change. Agility and an ability to fail quickly and learn are a key part of how we work.
- Confidence and belief:You must possess the highest confidence and belief in yourself, your teammates, and your direct reports.
- Performance under pressure:You must consistently meet and deliver on rising expectations and make an impact immediately.
- Passionate about your field:You must have a passion for learning and its role in creating value and driving impact to change the world.
If you wish to apply, please send CV and cover letter o [email protected] no later that midnight of 14th December 2018. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.