KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY
TEACHING FOR EXCELLENCY
FULL TIME PROGRAMMES FOR 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates wishing to study in the followng Undergraduate Degree Programmes of the University Commencing in September 2019 on Full Time Mode.
UNDER-GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Bachelor of Business Studies with Education
SCHOOL OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Science with Education with the following Combinations:
- Biology and Chemistry
- Physics and Mathematics
- Chemistry and Mathematics
- Physics and Chemistry
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Arts with Education with the following Combinations
- Civic Education & Religious Education
- Civic Education & French
- Civic Education & Linguistics and African Languages
- Civic Education & Physical Education Sport
- English & Religious Education
- English & History
- English & Geography
- English & French
- English & Linguistics and African Languages
- French & Geography
- French & History
- French & Mathematics
- French & Religious Education
- Geography & History
- Geography & Mathematics
- Geography & Civic Education
- Geography & Linguistics and African Languages
- Geography & Physical Education and Sport
- History & Religious Education
- History & Civic Education
- History & Linguistics and African Languages
- History & Physical Education and Sport
- Mathematics & Special Education Needs
- Physical Education Sport & Mathematics
- Special Education Needs & Physical Education and Sport
- Special Education Needs & French
Entry requirements for Under-Graduate Degree Programmes
- Full Grade 12 or Form Five (5) Certificate with a minimum of 5 0′ Level Credits in English and any other four (4) subjects.
- For Natural Sciences, the 5 “O” Levels must include Mathematics.
- Or a Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
All applicants applying for admission between NOW and 31st August 2019 will receive free application forms and those with Diplomas with education will be exempted and start in 2nd year of study.
Application forms may be obtained in person from Academic Office at East Campus or visit our website: https://www.nkrumah.edu.zm.
Completed applications should be accompanied with certified copies of certificates or statement of results.
For further information, send an email to [email protected] or call 0968756544/097590040210963628450 or visit our website on vmmnkrumah.edu.zm
Send application forms to:
Kwame Nkrumah University
P.O. Box 80404