Want to learn new skills?
The Data Analysis and Presentation Skills: the PwC Approach Specialization course aims to help you to:
- Understand data;
- Apply data analytics tools; and
- Create effective business intelligence presentations.
The Data Analysis and Presentation Skills: the PwC Approach Specialization course will help you get practical with data analysis, turning business intelligence into real-world outcomes.
You’ll explore how a combination of better understanding, filtering, and application of data can help you solve problems faster – leading to smarter and more effective decision-making.
You’ll learn how to use Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other common data analysis and communication tools, and perhaps most importantly, you’ll be helped to present data to others in a way that gets them engaged in your story and motivated to act.
You can find out more about this specialization at www.coursera.org.
Courses included in the Data Analysis and Presentation Skills: the PwC Approach Specialization
- Data-driven Decision Making
- Problem Solving with Excel
- Data Visualization with Advanced Excel
- Effective Business Presentations with Powerpoint
- Data Analysis and Presentation Skills: the PwC Approach Final Project
What are Specializations?
Specializations are a series of related courses designed to help you master a specific topic. You can begin a Specialization by enrolling for the entire specialization. If you prefer you can also enroll for courses on an individual basis.
Want to find out more?
Discover all available courses and specializations and find out how you can start learning today at www.coursera.org.
Coursera gives you the ability to learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion. If you can’t afford to pay for a certificate you can also apply for Financial Aid or a Scholarship. In addition, you can access individual courses for free by selecting the audit course option.
* This page contains affiliate links. If you choose one of the paid Coursera options we will earn commission which contributes to the running of www.gozambiajobs.com.