Want to learn new skills?
By participating in the How to Start Your Own Business Specialization course you will actually learn how to start a business and demystify the business creation process.
This specialization is a guide to creating your own business. We will cover a progression of topics necessary for successful business creation including: mindset, ideation, planning, action and strategy. Rather than just describing what to do, the focus will be on guiding you through the process of actualy doing it. The Capstone course will bring all of the tools and lessons discussed together for you to launch your business.
You can find out more about this specialization at www.coursera.org.
Courses included in the Introduction to Data Science Specialization
- Developing An Entrepreneurial Mindset: First Step Towards Success
- The Search for Great Ideas: Harnessing creativity to empower innovation.
- Planning: Principled, Proposing, Proofing, and Practicing to a Success Plan
- Structure: Building the Frame for Business Growth
- Launch Strategy: 5 Steps to Capstone Experience
- Capstone – Launch Your Own Business!
What are Specializations?
Specializations are a series of related courses designed to help you master a specific topic. You can begin a Specialization by enrolling for the entire specialization. If you prefer you can also enroll for courses on an individual basis.
Want to find out more?
Discover all available courses and specializations and find out how you can start learning today at www.coursera.org.
Coursera gives you the ability to learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion. If you can’t afford to pay for a certificate you can also apply for Financial Aid or a Scholarship. In addition, you can access individual courses for free by selecting the audit course option.
* This page contains affiliate links. If you choose one of the paid Coursera options we will earn commission which contributes to the running of www.gozambiajobs.com.