Want to learn new skills?
The Google IT Support Professional Certificate acts as a launchpad to a career in IT. This program is designed to take beginner learners to job readiness in under six months.
Through a mix of video lectures, quizzes, and hands-on labs and widgets, the program will introduce you to troubleshooting, customer service, networking, operating systems, system administration and security. You’ll hear from Googlers with unique backgrounds whose own foundation in IT support served as a jumping off point for their own careers.
You can find out more about this course at www.coursera.org.
Courses included in the Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
- System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts
Want to find out more?
Discover all available courses and specializations and find out how you can start learning today at www.coursera.org.
Coursera gives you the ability to learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion. If you can’t afford to pay for a certificate you can also apply for Financial Aid or a Scholarship. In addition, you can access individual courses for free by selecting the audit course option.
* This page contains affiliate links. If you choose one of the paid Coursera options we will earn commission which contributes to the running of www.gozambiajobs.com.