The Lusaka College of Nursing and Midwifery at the University Teaching Hospital will be conducting open interviews starting 31st August – 1st September, 2017 for clinical instructor nursing by distance/e-learning for Nurses & midwives – duration 1 1/2 years distance.
All candidates must possess the following:
1. Five ‘o’ levels at credit or better in the following
- Any science subject and any other two (2) subjects
All those with results not from Examination Council of Zambia should have results interpreted by ECB.
2. Original and certified photocopies of
- Diploma in registered nursing and/or any speciality
- Academic and professional certificates
- National registration card / passport
- Current practicing license
3. Recommendation letter from supervisor
4. Self addressed stamped envelope
5. An interview fee amounting to k250.00 non refundable
6. Application forms will be obtained from the institution on the day of interviews
For further information contact the following numbers +260211254947, 0977761374