LUSAKA SCHOOLS OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY, UTC WILL BE CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS FOR THE FOLLOWING IN-SERVICE PROGRAMMES FOR 2018 INTAKE
- Registered Peadiatric and Child Health Nursing – 17th to 21st July, 2017
- Registered Critical Care Nursing – 17th to 21st July, 2017
- Registered Midwifery – 10th to 14th July, 2017
- Registered Operating Theatre Nursing -10th to 14th July, 2017
- Registered Nurse with minimum Of two (2) years of work experience
- Zambia citizen with a Green National Registration Card
- (2) references onc Of record and the Other from previous Registered Nurse Training Institution
- Valid Praetieing License
- Original academic and professional certificates
- Applicants will be required to attend and pass personal interviews
- Registered with the General Nursing Council of Zambia
- A valid study permit. passport. or visa and other relwant documentation.
- Should possess a current practicing license from the General Nursing Council of Zambia
INTERVIEW FEE: K250.00
The Application forms will be sold at the Lusaka College of Nursing from 26th to 30th June, 2017.
For more information contact
The Head – Lusaka College Nursing
Telephone No. 0211 – 254947, LUSAKA.