Ministry of Health
Nchanca North General Hospital – Nchanga School of Midwifery
Enrolment for Direct Entry Midwifery – January 2018 intake
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to as Registered Midwives – Direct Entry – Diploma Programme
- School Leavers
- 5 ‘o’ levels with credit or better in english language, mathemtatics and any science being compulsory plus two other subjects
- Age: 18 years and above
Method of application:
- Applicant will be required to deposit a non refundable application fee of k70.00 at any zanaco bank in the following account name – nchanga nursing school; account number 1070789300148
- Applicants will be required to produce a deposit slip in order to obtain an application form.
- Application forms will be obtained from the institution secretary office.
- Only this candidates who meet the stated entry requirements should deposit funds. No refunds will be made to unqualified candidates.
Closing date for sale of application forms: 15th july, 2017.
For details contact:
Nchanga School of Midwifery
PO Box 10063
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0212310866 / 0212313833
Mobile: 0961 642397 / 0954 486710