What is Pharmacy?
Pharmacy involves the preparation and dispensing of drugs. This can be done in a hospital or community setting.
- Hospital Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Pharmacy Assistant
What skills do you need to work as a Pharmacist?
- Strong scientific ability
- Ability to learn and retain large amounts of information
- Commitment to providing high quality care
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable using technology
Where do Pharmacists work?
Pharmacists can work in a hospital, community or industry setting.
Typical work activities
- Checking prescriptions
- Providing advice on how medicines should be taken
- Ensuring medicines are stored appropriately and securely
- Monitoring and recording patients well-being
- Providing advice to the general public
- Liaising with doctors and other healthcare professionals
Find out more
Watch & Listen
Search for jobs in pharmacy
To find the latest jobs in pharmacy in Zambia check out www.gozambiajobs.com today.