The Ministry of Higher Education ( MoHE) is inviting suitably qualified Zambian females to apply for fifteen (15) Postgraduate Scholarships. i.e. five (5) PhD and ten (10) MSc for 2017/2018 academic year, in any of the following fields:
Geology, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Pharmacognosy, Forensics, Renewable Energy, Food Science, Agriculture, Nutrition, Pathology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Mining, Nuclear Science and Technology, Space Science and Technology and Education with Science subjects.
This is in line with the Ministry’s long term objective which aims at promoting increased participation of women in Science and Technology studies for the purposes of lecturing in the universities or conduct research in the scientific institutions.
The Scholarships will bc offered to female candidates who will meet the following requirements:
- Must be Zambian and in possession of a Green National Registration Card (NRC);
- Must have been accepted in a public university;
- PhD applicants must have a Master of Science Degree or its equivalent in a science related field;
- MSG applicants must have a Bachelor of Science or its equivalent in a science related field;
- Be Maximum Age of 45 years for MSc and 50 years for PhD: and
- Must possess Letters of Recommendation from Employer.
The Application Letter should include:
- Applicants contact details (especially phonenumbers,email addressand Physical Address), and Age.
- Certified copies of Degree Certificates, official transcript of results, photocopy of NRC
- Acceptance Letter from a public university, and
- Curriculum Vitae with names and addresses
Please note that the successful candidates will be bonded at their respective institutions for the duration equivalent to the period of the sponsorship.
For more please Contact the Department Of Science and Technology (DST) or email [email protected]
Applications should be clearly marked and addressed to:
“2017/2018 Science and Technology Postgraduate Scholarship”
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Higher Education
Maxwell House, Los Boulevard. Longacres
P.O. Box 50464
Hand delivered to:
Maxwell House, Los Angeles Boulevard, Longacres
Closing Date: 30th, June, 2017
To find more Education articles visit: Education
Search for Jobs
To search for the latest jobs in Zambia visit: www.gozambiajobs.com