Scholarships for School Year 2015/16
The International School of Lusaka is inviting applications from outstanding Grade 10 (aged 14- 15 years) students and Grade 12 (aged 16-17 years) students for a two-year half-scholarship in the IGCSE and IB programmes respectively, beginning August 2015. The half-scholarship covers half of the annual tuition fees and the provision of a graphical display calculator.
Scholarship applicants should be excellent all-round students who make a significant contribution to many aspects of school life and display a consistent record of high academic achievement. Applicants who may have overcome personal obstacles related to health, family, social, educational or economic disadvantages and shown strength of character in overcoming such difficulties will have added advantage.
- Scholarship candidates should write a formal application letter to the Secondary Principal of ISL explaining why they should be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants should include the following documents with their application
- Copies of all their school reports for last two years as well as any other relevant qualifications or completion certificates from those years.
- A testimonial from their school principal summarizing their contribution to the academic and extracurricular programme at their current school.
- Two references, including one from a teacher
- The complete application package should be sent or delivered to: Secondary Principal (Scholarship Application International School of Lusaka 6945, Nangwenya Road, PO_Box 50121 Ridgeway Lusaka.
The deadline for delivery of completed scholarship applications is: 1600 hours, on May 5th, 2015.
The school’s decision is final. ISL will not enter into any correspondence or discussion with unsuccessful candidates regarding their applications or the school’s decisions on awarding the scholarships.
Find the latest education news in Zambia
To find more education news visit: Learning
Search for Jobs
To search for the latest jobs in Zambia visit: www.gozambiajobs.com/jobs