Kitwe School of Nursing, Midwifery and Operating Theatre
Training Opportunities for July 2017
Kitwe School of Nursing, Midwifery and Operating Theatre is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for training in Public Health Nursing Diploma Programme.
Course: Public Health Nursing Diploma Programme
Duration: 3 years
- 5 credits or better in English, Mathemtics and any Science plus any other two subjects
- Age: 16 years and above
- Interview dates: 19th to 23rd June 2017
- Forms will be on sale from 9th June to 22nd June 2017
Method of Application
- Applicants will be required to deposit a non refundable application and interview fee of K250 at any Zanaco Bank in the following Account Number 1019195300444.
- Application forms will be obtained from the institution on the above stated dates.
- Only those candidates who meet the stated entry requirements should deposit the funds as no refund will be made to unqualified candidates.
For details contact:
The Principal Nursing Education Officer
Kitwe Schools of Nursing, Midwifery and Operating Theatre
P.O. Box 21994
TEL No: 260-21-220313