Training Opportunity for Clinical Officers and Registered Nurses
Lusaka Institute of Applied Sciences Ltd is registered with the General Nursing and Health Professions Councils of Zambia. It is a sister college of Lusaka Nursing institute and working in collaboration with Chainama College of health Sciences to train Clinical Officers General.
The institute invites applications in the following programmes;
- Clinical Officer General
- Registered Nurses direct entry
- Conversion from Enrolled Nurse to Registered Nurse
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Grade 12 School Certificate with credits or better in English. Maths, Biology/ Human and Social Biology/Science/Chemistry/or Physics and any other two subjects.
- Application forms and interviews are at the Institute from Monday to Friday between 08.00 and 16.00 hours.
- The institute is still conducting open interviews for July 2017 intake.
- The institute offers a flexible programme for payment of fees.
Strictly and only those who meet the above qualifications need apply please call during working hours.
Private Bag E15, Lusaka. 0950825459,0979476412
Location – 9 Miles off Kabwe road,
CREATING THE FUTURE TODAY